Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The day we had warm weather

Let's face it. Weather in Washington is COLD! I know, I know....there are many places that go below zero...but Washington is still COLD! Except for Saturday, April 12th....the day we had 75 degree weather! It was amazing. We went for a walk, and then LaTausha and DaVoughn slid on the slip and slide. I had no desire to slide, so I brought out a blanket and set it out on the shade, parked Jacklynn's stroller behind me, and her and I sat in the shade, happily watching Tausha and Dave slide. Well, at least for a little while...because after about 45 minutes outside, her tummy started to hurt from the bottle I had just fed her, so we went inside. She screamed for about 20 minutes, had a very large vomit (I'm talking she and her surroundings were completely drenched), and then fell asleep in her swing. She proceeded to sleep for about a half hour, and then we all went back outside to sit and relax. When she cried, we strapped her into her stroller and walked her around the driveway. Then DaVoughn, being the tough guy he is, brought the swing down the steps :) What a nice big brother!! She sat in there and proceeded to sleep for another 25 minutes, and then it started to get a little chilly. That concludes our fun day outside! :)

Pictures of the amazing day :)


at the car dealership


time for a cool down!


(click the picture to make it bigger, and you'll be able to see our girl play peekaboo with you!)


Milk tastes better outside :)


she's so big now!


sleeping in the swing. action shot!


blue jay :)

If you have made it this far, you must really love us! As reward, I will post a link of all the pictures and videos from that weekend later on tonight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.