Thursday, April 10, 2008

comparison

I am going to take a picture of her in her car seat, a close up, and a full body (with a onesie on) every month and post them here. The dates won't be exact, but I won't include a picture that is more than 6 days away from the 14th. I will still take the car seat pic even when she grows completely out of it unless Brittany gets rid of it. I will bump the post every month when new pictures are added (or just put a link to the side of the blog).

Car seat comparisons

2 days old (homecoming)


1 month old


2 months old (I'll take a new one this Friday since this one is 9 days earlier than the 14th, and she definitely has gotten bigger!)


Close up comparisons

1 day old (more like 14 hours)


1 month old


2 months old


full body in a onesie comparisons

3 days old


1 month old (8 days past the 14h, but that's the closest I got)


2 months old


Glider comparisons

2 months


I can't wait to see her grow!

No comments: