Wednesday, July 14, 2010

29 months

Jacklynn,

Today you met the 29 month mark. In English, that means you're just a month away from being 2 1/2! My goodness how time flies. I love you so much, even though you can throw a tantrum like the best of them. You are growing up before our eyes, and I can't believe how quickly time is going by. I still remember waking up in the middle of the night when I was spending the night, hearing you cry your cute hungry cry...and I would scuffle my way to the kitchen to fix you a bottle. I LOVED the snuggling I got while feeding you. You were like a baby bird when the bottle was brought to you, you'd open your mouth as wide as you could. Then, you gulped down your food as fast as you could, with your eyes closed.

Now, you feed yourself, you talk, you sleep through the night, and sometimes (most of the time) you don't want anything to do with snuggles. But, you have your moments where you'll give in and snuggle under a blanket on the couch. You have a big personality, and you are a definite social butterfly.

I love you, punky face! I am so excited to see you grow!

Love,
Auntie

No comments: