Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Grown Up

I think Jacky is eager to become a teenager. She's not only developed quite the attitude, but today, I walked in on Jacklynn getting into her sister's stuff (she left her closet open again...). I picked her up, about to tell her the usual "We don't get into our sister's stuff" deal, but then I caught a whiff of strong fragrance. I recognized the smell, and found the source: under her arms. She'd found her sister's deodorant, and put it on her armpits. She must've needed a refresher.

Apparently, it was also that time of the month....she found a pad, and stuck it over her diaper. Lovely. She looked ridiculous, especially in her froggy night gown and fancy boots. She's going to hate me for this when she is older.....I got a picture of it:




No joke. Glad I shared that with you? You're Welcome :)

No comments: