Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to "All about Jacklynn!" She is due on February 28th and we just found out today that she is a girl! We are so excited and cannot wait until we get to meet her! Brittany is 17 weeks along with Jacklynn and is loving being pregnant! Ronnie is the Daddy and he has two kids. LaTausha (11) and DaVoughn (12).

I am her Auntie Jennifer and I am the creator of this blog. You can see my blog and all the previous Jacklynn updates here on my other blog:
http://www.jennydelp.blogspot.com/

I will update periodically! Please leave a comment saying you stopped by!

2 comments:

Auntie Dena said...

You guys are cute I'm really new at this computer stuff I'm GREAT Auntie Dena welcome Jacklynn can't wait to teach you how to give your Grandma a bad time (she's my sister) Grandpa will just be in ahhhhhhh I'm really looking forward to following your growth thru your Auntie Jennifer eyes Love to you Auntie Dena

Jennifer said...

Hi great Auntie!

I can't wait to meet you and I hope you teach me some techniques on how to tease Grandma! If I am anything like my mommy or Auntie then I should be pretty good at that! Hee hee!

I lvoe you!